Here’s a reading challenge I can do – a fair amount of books across several categories. I’m looking forward to getting started.
2010 Challenge details:
The aim is to read a total 20 books, over ten categories, in 2010. (Was this challenge based solely around the name? I’ll let you decide!)
- Read 2 books from each category, making a requirement of 20 books total.
- The categories are intended to be loose guidelines only, if you decide it fits, then it fits. (Apart from those marked **)
- Categories marked with ** have tighter rules, and these must be followed.
- Each book can only qualify for one category.
- Crossovers with other challenges are allowed.
- Books read from 01/01/2010 to 31/12/2010 are eligible.
So, on with the categories
1. Young Adult
The Juliet Club by Suzanne Harper, finished 1/23/10
The Explosionist by Jenny Davidson, finished 2/19/10
2. T.B.R. **
Forest Born by Shannon Hale, finished 2/6/10
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, finished 6/18/10
3. Shiny & New
Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones, finished 1/11/10
Graceling by Kristin Cashore, finished 3/29/10
4. Bad Blogger’s ***
6. Newly Published in 2010
This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer, finished 6/12/10
7. Older Than You
8. Win! Win! Challenge Double-Up
9. Who Are You Again? Unknown Authors
10. Up to You! For me – Non-fiction
Want to join? Sign up at Bart’s Bookshelf.